East Prince Music Festival
Please submit all entries using the online form below
by Saturday 18 February, 2023
Before you click on the link please make sure that you have all the following information ready:
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR TEACHER BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANY OF THESE DETAILS.
- Personal details of entrant(s), including date of birth
PLEASE NOTE: For age-specific classes, age is taken as the age the entrant was on 31 DECEMBER 2022, not now, or on the festival week.
- Teacher name (If your teacher’s name is not listed on the form please select “other” or contact our Administrator)
- Accompanist name and contact details (if using)
- The full class number of each entry (including any alphabetical suffix)
- Are you entering competitively or non-competitively? If you want to enter one or more classes non-competitively please note this in the comments section at the end of the form.
- Full title and composer of each piece.
- The fee* for each class (You will need to enter these for each entry and total them up at the end. Fees should be paid at the same time as entry submission).
To download guidance on how to navigate the entry form click here
Downloads for teachers:
Want to make sure your students have all the correct information to hand when completing their entry?
Download our worksheets, and fill them out with each individual student’s repertoire and class information:
If you have any problem completing the online form, please contact
Claire Arthur, Provincial Festival Administrator:
Phone / Text: (902) 969-7972